cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resending the Mesage in Message Monitoring is failed again & again

Former Member
0 Kudos

H i ! All

In Scenario Idoc to File , the connectivity between XI server & FTP was down , Now is up ,

a message is failed , now again i am re-sending the message from Message Monitoring , showing the belolw error , FTP Connection is UP now , in SXMB_MONI message is processed

Exception caught by adapter framework: An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '10.10.100.205:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 /STORES/102/sapoutbound: The system cannot find the path specified. '. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

what can be the reason ???

Thanks

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

did you try stopping/starting the adapter from communication monitoring and not only activating it once more in ID?

if not then for 100% XI has no access to those folders

Regards,

Michal KRawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal

XI has the access to these folders , today same configuration-scenario is able to put the file there .

Problem is not able to resend those messagess from Message Monitoring

done as per your suggession , but no help , any more help ??

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to send the IDocs again from the source system? Should be doable with WE19 using the inital IDoc numbers from source system.

This will not solve the problem, but you will have the information processed to it's destination an least.

Regards,

Kai

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then stop the file adapter

change the channel in ID to use some other path for a minute

activate and start the adapter

check if you still see the error and this time with the new path

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved out the issue ...

Thanks gyes !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

It would be great if you post as to how you solved the issue.

Thanks and regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Did you checked what i have mentioned ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Is your FTP site on a Unix Box.. ?

Can you ping the FTP site from XI server ?

we need to make an entry in FTP server(@ OS level) for making it eligible for any connection from other server.

Sometimes people make this entry on temporary basis and on restart of the system it vanishes..

Check with the admin team for this .

Kindly check if the entry of your XI server is in the FTP server ? If not make it permanent.

Hope this will resolve your issue

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using EOIO in your scenario? Otherwise it may exceed the maximum connections of FTP server.

Hope it helps!

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek

Hi Kindly contact your FTP vendor

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Edited by: Dheeraj Kumar on Jul 6, 2009 12:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the issue is not solved till yet ...

any idea gyes

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For resending message from message monitor, make sure your password is <= 8 characters. If not, change it and try again.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prateek ,.password is correct , no issue

have look i have pasted here the sucess and failed mesaage details .

failed mesasage shows only three digit folder , it should take 4 digit like scucess message at path .

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

The prolem is stil the same .....

today more than 300 mesages get prossed . I can see on FTP , but 23 messages get failed ....using same communication channel ....

I am putting the details

Sucessed messges

Write to FTP server "10.10.100.205", directory "\STORES\0019\sapoutbound", file "ZINV01_ZINVMSG_001920090705-172939-687.XML"

failed messages

Exception caught by adapter framework: An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '10.10.100.205:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 /STORES/193/sapoutbound: The system cannot find the path specified. '. For details, contact your FTP server vendor.

Thanks

Abhishek

Edited by: Abhishek Agrahari on Jul 6, 2009 8:00 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you notice the change in the file path for the success anf failed messages....one has "/" while the other has "\" as the directory path separator...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek

correct in CC i have configured the path using "\" and some message are reached ucessfully .

I do'nt know why it is taking "/"

and the foldre name there is of 4 digit ..why it showing only three digit

Dheeraj 102 Folder is there at FTP ..

Gyes ....please do suggest

Thanks

Abhishek

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make some dummy changes to the file channel (maintain proper path)...save.....activate....do cache refresh....if you have not already done these.....also check for the Cache status in ID...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek Cache stastus in ID is OK .....cache referesh done 3-4 times ....I am looking this issue at production server ....can 't do any changes in configuration ....

any other trouble shoot points ???????

Thanks

Abhishek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Data Connection mode in the channel? I hope it is passive.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Prateek it is passive

any other suggesion gyes ?????

Regards

Abhishek

Edited by: Abhishek Agrahari on Jul 6, 2009 1:06 PM