cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PL_TIMEOUT Pipeline timeout condition satisfied

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am getting "Pipeline timeout condition satisfied" message in my synchAsynch BPM.

I am getting this error message at recieving Aysnch response only one case.

I had put Deadline 1 min in my Rcve block step, when i am not getting any response from Proxy am getting above error BEFORE synchAsynch worklow set to the status ERROR.

After potting the staus as ERROR Bpm workflow is still running.

When i get the response correctly then synchAsynch bridge is working correctly.

Please suggest-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

all thxs

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am getting "Pipeline timeout condition satisfied" message in my synchAsynch BPM.
I am getting this error message at recieving Aysnch response only one case.
I had put Deadline 1 min in my Rcve block step, when i am not getting any response from Proxy am getting above error BEFORE 
synchAsynch worklow set to the status ERROR.

Since you are getting the error in one case only....it means that the WS needs more than 1min to process that particular request....now check with the target system developers as to why the WS is taking more than 1min to process the request....

If your WS is going to take more than 1min to process the request then increase the deadline limit in your BPM....otherwise you will get this error....

regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salvi

Since you are getting the error in one case only....it means that the WS needs more than 1min to process that particular request....now check with the target system developers as to why the WS is taking more than 1min to process the request....

If your WS is going to take more than 1min to process the request then increase the deadline limit in your BPM....otherwise you will get this error....

Some times R3Proxy messages are stuck in queue and failed to send the response back to BPM.

In this case i put a default map to send default message.

So, if proxy fail to send response back in one minute(deadline) my map should execute.

But here when deadline 1 minute is still in Run i can able to see Redtraffic signal in SXMB_MONI, after deadline completes my map is executing then BPMWorkflow turning into Error status and also BPM is not closing after error status it is still running.

i dont think increasing deadline works for it.

pls guide

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not able to get your req clearly....

So, if proxy fail to send response back in one minute(deadline) my map should execute.

As per my understanding...if the BPM goes into dealine branch you do some default mapping and then send this message to the target system instead of the original response message...

But here when deadline 1 minute is still in Run i can able to see Redtraffic signal in SXMB_MONI, after deadline completes 
my map is executing then BPMWorkflow turning into Error status and also BPM is not closing after error status it is still running.

So you want to stop the BPM after the default mapping and Send is performed?....If yes then in the deadline branch include the Transformation Step (with Default mapping program), a Send Step, a Control Step (with Action as Cancel Process).....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, after completing deadline 1 minute i put exception in block as sytem error and next step will be my transfermation which is out of Block.

Why it is out of block is if BPM get response from proxy within deadline it should execute the map.

Other case is i am collecting multiple responses from diff systems, like out of 3 i got 2 response and 1 no response, i mapped my scenario like i have to club my 2 response and concate 1 default message (that is no response)

So here before deadline ends my messages in SXMB_MONI turned to red traffic signal.

After deadline ends my BPM workflow went into error status

as per u r replay if i cancel the message with control step my all responses will not go

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Yes, after completing deadline 1 minute i put exception in block as sytem error and next step will be my transfermation which is out of Block
After deadline ends my BPM workflow went into error status

Whatever action that you want ot perform when the Deadline Branch is executed should be inside the deadline branch and not outside.....i guess that you havent put any step in the deadline branch and hence you are getting the error......there needs to be some action performed in the dealine branch (Thrwo alert, send, cancel etc whichever is relevant)....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salvi

I had put Throw exception.

As per Workflow, "Throw exception" step is exectuted after deadline 1 min ends and after this step my map is executing.

But

The main problem here is before 'throw exception' step executes, my BPM is throwing red trafic signal in SXMB_MONI and giving PL_TIMEOUT

And after few seconds, my BPM workflow getting into status 'ERROR' and it is running without stopping.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The main problem here is before 'throw exception' step executes, my BPM is throwing red trafic signal in SXMB_MONI and giving PL_TIMEOUT

I doubt the way the data is received in the BPM....there seems to be something missing/ wrong configuration in the Sender---> BPM flow......

Once again check the Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, Sender Agreement (if any).....also use the payload for this error instance and recheck the mapping program (if any)......

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to reduce BPM deadline timeout from 1 minute to less than a minute

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Is there any way to reduce BPM deadline timeout from 1 minute to less than a minute

No....minimum is 1min...