cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link DMS document from FB03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to link the document from FB03 to cv01n. i know it is not a standard process... i had also raised OSS message to SAP ... SAP said that it can be done through customizing, kinldly let me know how to customize the above scenario, I know the process of linking FB03 from DMS, but how to achive from FB03 to DMS.

Regards

abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

You can link documents with SAP objects for which no linking is supported in the standard SAP System.

Read this , it will helpful to you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/b2/c043a66fab11d1949500a0c92f024a/frameset.htm

Regards

Tushar Dave

Edited by: Tushar Dave on Aug 4, 2009 2:01 PM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello abhinav

Could you please describe a bit how you resolved this issue?

I struggle with this problem, i already have an object link for BKPF in CV03N, but i can't see the link in FB03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me the steps...

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

ArchiveLink is the correct method for this, particularly if you intend storing incoming invoices, but there are numerous posts explaining how to do a custom object link if you insist on using DMS for this (along with numerous posts explaining how to do it with ArchiveLink). It amazes me that people couldn't be bothered to use the search function before posting questions. This has been posted a large number of times and answered a large number of times including people actually posting the code of how to do it.

yogesh_pathak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

I have same requirement.

Please revert with the steps to implement the FB03 interface.

Thanks & Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhinav,

As mentioned by SAP, you need to do customization at FB03 end to see the linked DIR's. But unfortunately there is no enhancement points available in the FB03 screen to include the DMS tab. You may need to generate a Z transaction for FB03 to include the DMS tab.

Thanks

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1. Did u Configure fI object from DMS side.

if yes, then u would get dms screen in fb03 go to---> extra-> document overview.

2. This requires fully development. i don't how u link doc from dms to fb03, and for which object?

3. Better solution is go for Archivelinking. Attach files as business documents.

Benakaraja?

??P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi beneka,

Have u tried this, i mean to say the objects which is not standard, we have tried the similar kind of thing for MB03 but we are not able to see the document overview tab in extra , kinldy let me know if u done the same and please also provide the document for the same.

Regards

abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

We are also having same requirement. In DMS screen, we can add one more object for MB03 but in mb02 screen how to add DMS tab or table where we can see linked document.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1. Did u Configure fI object from DMS side.

if yes, then u would get dms screen in fb03 go to---> extra-> document overview.

2. This requires fully development. i don't how u link doc from dms to fb03, and for which object?

3. Better solution is go for Archivelinking. Attach files as business documents.

Benakaraja?

??P

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.