cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revoking transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

i just come across critical conditon that ...

my job is to transfer request from 220 to 500 and 510 clients...

by mistake i transfered to 520....

now i need to revoke the request from 520.....

plz do help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

feed back taken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only Solution Is that get another transport created theat reverts the changes of the first one.

Or restor the system Back to befor the transport.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

You cannot revoke the Transport request once it is transported. Check if it a workbench Request or Customizing Request.

If it is a workbench Request, check the affected object and you can revert the earlier version of the object in version management.

If it is a customizing request, then you may have to create a new request to revert back and transport it to client 520 alone .Then again the developer has to change it to latest version of the object in the source system alone. Please revert for any clarifications.

Hope this will will help you.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

No way to get it back out from the target client. We just need to wait n see how its effecting the system and prepare another request which would fix it.

Regards,

Pavan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible to reverse a transport... you'll need to create a transport with the correction on the source system and transport it again.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As far i know its not possbile to revoke the transport request once moved successfully to target system,you can try check with the use who has created this request and check the impact of that.

Regards

Uday