cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCISE INVOICE ACCOUNTING DOCUMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when domestic excise invoice is saved the acounting document is not created. I checked the account determination settings. they seem to be ok.

Please throw some light anyone.

*No accounting document exist for this excise invoice

Message no. 8I345*

Thenks in advance.

Edited by: starSAP on Jun 29, 2009 10:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you creating STO or Sales process? u r getting this error message in J1IIN t-code or VF02? Which procedure you r using TAXINJ or TAXINN? give me the details on this. It would be easy for anyone to understand your scenario and suggest upon.

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating sales process and I have mentioned that the accounting document is not getting generated while I am creating the excise invoice for Domestic sale. and yes we are using the tax procedure TAXINJ.

Regards

Kevin

Edited by: starSAP on Jun 30, 2009 8:23 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Ensure that the pricing procedure is in line with standard JFACT

2) Ensure that in sale order / billing, values against JEX2, JECX & JA1Y are in blue colour

3) Ensure that in OBA7, for document type EX, boxes under the tab "Account types allowed" are ticked

4) Ensure that the object what you assigned in OBA7 against the field "Number range" is maintained in FBN1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked all that you have said. It's all maintained.

Are there any settings in TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENTS which prevents accounting entries at the time of saving excise invoice?

Thanks & Regards

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check what is the excise invoice type is it local or exports?

Check your pricing procedure for excise condition types they might be statistical?

Finally in OBA7 for document type EX check the number ranges

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in the T. Code OBA7 the number range is assigned but he year is mentioned as 9999. is that okay or should that be changed to 2009?

Thanks & Regards

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is the value of BED and other cond rightly flowing to J1IIN?

If so than check Pricing proc, the cond should not be statistical and that the account determination in img should have been properly maintained for doc types DLFC, CEIV, GRPO, OTHR and UTLZ.

Rgs,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your Utilization Tab in J1IIN T Code ............in utilization tab kindly confirm your Excise invoice Type.....it should be local then only a/c ing document gets created...

please check and confirm...

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that in your pricing procedure, the excise related condition types are not ticked for statistical

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi