cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Break In Main Window in smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm printing some data in main window, i have two tables in main window, I want when second table start printing It should start from the new page instead of continution with first page, is there any code or method available please help me.

Thanks & Regards

H.P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

To give a page break in smartforms we need to create a COMMAND line in the Main Window.

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all, my problem resolved with Command, I assigned the same page in goto new page option.

Thanks & Regards

H.P.

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes its possible, After your end first table crearte a command and give the next page name..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a new-page for example PAGE2 and copy the first page main window in the second new page and put a command window in between the first table and second table and give the GOTO general attributes tab in the command window as new-page PAGE2 that is the page name for the second page.

check this wiki for how to give the command tab

[Page Break in SMARTFORMS|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/PageBreakin+SMARTFORMS]

Regards

Sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done in the same way, but there is some problem , it doesn't display second page.

Is there any way to write a code to give page break in between main window.

Regards

H.P.

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to write any code, check what you have done to achieve this. Tel us the sequence then we can correct if anything is wrong..