cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i achieve to cancel the error message in SXMB_MONI [Automated]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have file to proxy scenario in my current system.Files will be coming in to XI system and data validatetion is done through java mappings and moved to ECC system.

If any invalid character comes in the file then error message will be occured in SXMB_MONI as there is no invalid character validation in Java Mappings.Right now i am cancelling the error message manually to release the queue.

what i want is, when an error message occurred in SXMB_MONI that should be cancelled automatically and remaining messages in the queue should be processed.

Right now we are getting invalid character file weekly twice and with one error message in SXMB_MONI all the remaining messages are not processing and this leads to backlog.

If any error message occur in SXMB_MONI on friday night as usual we will be checking on monday morning and it will be cancelled to relase the queue and business will get two days backlog.

Note: As per client condition no mappings should be done in order to prevent the invalid character file they just want us to cancel the error message which should be done automated in SXMB_MONI.

Note: conditions apply from client Alerts also not required.

How can i acheive to cancel the error message when occured in SXMB_MONI which should be done automated.

Appreciate your inputs and advise

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have cancel messages through SAP standard program RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES. Execute this program in back ground.

or

If you are using any specific queue in your requirement execute standard SAP program RSQIWKEX in back ground. This program only can restart error message, if you want to cancel message we need to change one function in above program.

TRFC_QIN_RESET_LUW to TRFC_QIN_DELETE_LUW

Meanwhile we need to find queue name in system and need to pass that queue name while program execution through variant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna Rajan,

Thanks for your inputs.

I just want to cancel the error message automatically [background] and remaining messages should process to release the queue.

If i give [ TRFC_QIN_RESET_LUW to TRFC_QIN_DELETE_LUW ] function in the program RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES and set as backgorund job, it will cancel error message automatically and releases the queue.

Please confirm the above is my understanding.

I have queue name with me if required to give the queue name, where should i mention the queue name.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna Ranjan,

As per your inputs i have tested cancellation of message automatically, it works fine.

But i have small concern when i run the report RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES i am getting pop up box stating that " would you like to cancel EOIO serialization " if i click on yes button then the error message is getting cancelled and by refershing in SMQ2 rest of the message in Queue are processing successfully

In order to avoid the pop up box what action should be taken to release the Queue.

I am using Queue as EOIO.

Appreciate for your inputs.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But i have small concern when i run the report RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES i am getting pop up box stating that " would 
you like to cancel EOIO serialization " if i click on yes button then the error message is getting cancelled and by refershing in 
SMQ2 rest of the message in Queue are processing successfully

In order to avoid the pop up box what action should be taken to release the Queue.
I am using Queue as EOIO.

have you unchecked the Cancel EO messages only checkbox when you are running the RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES....

/people/gourav.khare2/blog/2007/12/21/mass-cancellation-of-error-messages--xi

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek!!!!!

My problem is solved.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't see you message. You need to change function in RSQIWKEX program. This program didn't ask any popup. RXMB_CANCLE_MESSAGES is also another program. Better to use RSQIWKEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Who are you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell us why you are so mad at Mr. bhaskar yenneti

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your mail

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

odd

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is there in that mail.. can you publish here..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I have tried to cancel the message automatically with inputs given as sender interface, namespace, service in RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES. But its telling that no XML messages found for selection.

Currently my file is of type EDI, so for that reason i think XI system could not able to cancel the error message.

Can anyone suggest what is the possibility of cancellingthe error message of EDI file type.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.