cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i print sales order, in column next to description of material, it is written sa LOOSE, as that material is sent as loose one. But now our process has changed and uesr want to sent it in pack of 2 clled as BOX. So instead of LOOSE word I want there BOX. but m really not getting from where that LOOSE description is coming. Is it like that abaper has drawn it in Sales order?

So can u please guide to change that LOOSE to BOX?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapsarang,

Can you please tell the Column Titke which is Next to Description Column. Is it Customer Material Number???

Please provide above Information.

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its under the heading " No. and Description" and beside that there is qualumn of "Total quantity & no/kg"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask the ABAPer to check in the driver program or the smartform / Script. It might be hard coded.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below steps for the solution to your problem.

Open the Sales Order which you are printing and Navigate to Extras > Output > Header > edit.

On this Screen Check the Output Type which has got determined in your Sales Order.

Navigate to V/30 and Select the Output Type which was found above.

Select the Output Type and Click on Processing Routines on the Left.

Now select the SmartForm Name on the right and ask your Abapper to Change this SmartForm and remove the HardCoding from LOOSE to make it BOX.

Hope this info helps you.

Madhukar.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when I navigate to extra-> output->header->edit-> , there is no outputtype defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me how are you printing your Sales order?

Are you Navigating to VA03 and then entering the order Number and then Selecting Sales Document > Issue Output To

Please explain how are you printing the Order?

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We hav Z tcode ZNIV, after executing it, user feed Invoice Number & Truck no. and then execute, it directly takes to print preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mentioned that you are Printing a Sales order but here you have mentioned that you are Entering Invoice Number.

I guess you are printing an Invoice. For Checking the Output Type assigned to your Invoice do the below steps:

Open VF03, enter Invoice No and Press Shift F8 to find out the Output Type assigned to Billing.

Regards,

Madhukar