Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document list

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Q1: Any reports to capture the list of billing documents based on outbound delivery number?

Q2: The list of billing documents need to contain accounting document number, billing document number, material number, qty, unit price, amount, currency. What Tcode to run the report if any?

I fail to find any reports to meet the request above. Pls help. Thx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy,

You cant have the report based on Outbound billing documents,

instead you can have it using the billing documents in VF21

There you can have the accounting documents, material, billing documents.

The program is SDINVLDL

regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

> Q1: Any reports to capture the list of billing documents based on outbound delivery number?

In VF05, Please enter payer number and go to Edit --> further selection criteria --> check the document number check box, here you can get billing number based on that.......

If you want specifically based on outbound delivery then you have to use VBFA table.

> Q2: The list of billing documents need to contain accounting document number, billing document number, material number, qty, unit price, amount, currency. What Tcode to run the report if any?

I dont think your requirement can be fulfill as of standard. You can have a small query by SQVI.

For all the standard report in SAP use SAP1 t-code from easy access screen/

Thanks,

Raja

Edited Message as there was some correction on answer number 1.

Edited by: Raja Singh Chhabeda on Jun 29, 2009 10:33 AM

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja, would you pls provide more information about query by SQVI? I have little idea about that.

Hi Santosh, sorry, I have not clarified clearly. The request is to run list of billing documents that have been created. Anyway, your response refreshes my memory.

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,.

SQVI is quick query generator from SAP

Steps :

Step 1: Go to T-code SQVI initial screen

enter the the query name For example Z_Account_number

Press enter

Step 2: on the pop up Window

Write small title of the report and select the data source

if you want to use only one table then enter the Table or more than one table then select table join

Step 3:

select here table join

then Press enter

Go to Edit enter the table one by one

then click the green arrow back

Step 4:

In this screen

list the field selection select the fields from left for report

AND from select tab select the field which you want for selection

Save the Query

And execute

For your requirement you can use table VBAP, VBRK , BKPF:

Relate field AWTYP of 'VBRK with BKPF: AWTYP

Hope it will help.

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I try running a query that I created but fail (error message below). I use an existing billing document information to run.

I notice no selection is available for the layout when running the Z-query. Does it cause the failure? Or, is there anything I missed?

"No data was selected

Message no. AQ260

Diagnosis

When executing a query on the selection screen, no data was found for the criteria you entered. Therefore, no list could be generated."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cathy,

The link between tables are also important. I mean which tables you have taken?

No records were selected it means the links are not working well.

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I take VBAP, VBRK & BKPF. To know the result faster, I firstly make it as easy as possible (see below).

Moreover, I have checked the link conditions. It says "Defined join conditions are correct".

Fields in list:

Sales Document

Sold-to party

Material Number

Billing Document

Accounting Document Number

selection fields:

Sold-to party

Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

I am sure your joining conditions are not correct.

When you will insert table VBAP and then VBRK then system will suggest automatically three joining links, which is not correct( as VBELN field is in both table ). In VBAP- VBELN is sales document number and VBRK-VBELN is Invoice number. right?

So you have to delete the initial link and based on the commonality between the two table you have to create a new join. For example in Table VBAP-VBELN is sales order number and in VBRP-AUBEL,

For creating link you have to select the field in one table and Drag to the second table's same object.

Moreover i just suggested the table which may fulfill your requirement.

You have to select which tables are linked with which one and then select the tables.

Hope it will help for your better understanding.

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I try to understand that.

Besides, if using "table joint", there're warning messages below when saving Z-query.

"Compare field group fields with Data Dictionary"

"Currency field T001-WAERS will not be filled"

"Affected currency amount fields: BKPF-FRATH".

If using "table", a pop-up window says "syntax error in subroutine pool: "," expected after "VALUE24".

InfoSet Cannot be Used for InfoSet Query".

I have no idea about the above messages. I just know I fail to use Z-query to run report, no matter it's developed by "table joint" or "table".

Appreciate your advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

There are some tables which can not be linked by SQVI or Query, i believe due to these you are not able to do that/

I am afraid whether i can help you more without getting the exact problem.

Thanks,

Raja

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I try two ways to create Z-query. One is to use "table joint" (VBRK & BKPF), the other is to use "table". The Z-queries can be saved anyway. When running it, it fails to capture any data.

For the former, I just select "billing document number, billing type, sales organization, payer & accounting Document Number" as Fields in list while "sales organization" as selection fields. When saving the Z-query, the warning messages pop up (see my previous thread).

For the latter, I just select "billing document number, payer & sales organization" as Fields in list while "sales organization" as selection fields. When saving the Z-query, the error messages pop up (see my previous thread).

Any ideas?