cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd SAP SD Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Not sure if am hitting at the right Forum, if not please provide me the link to which i should post this below question.

I wish to go for an SAP - SD certification. Please provide your inputs on the below questions.

1.Aare materials TSCM60, TSCM62 & TSCM64 sufficient for SD certification preparation.

2. I wish to apply for certification exams without referring to my current employer, what will be the process? Heard that it can be either through siemens training & subsequent certification or appearing directly with eligibility criteria ( Siemens Training is costlier for me)

3. Heard that few countries like US & Singapore does not require an employer detail, if that is the case please let me know the details of other similar countries.

4. If an employer detail is mandatory for appearing for certification, what is the eligibility criteria in terms of experience and Implentations. ( i dont have any Implementation experience as on date).

Awaiting eagerly for the response.

Thanks & regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.if you want to do the certification from an authorized sap training institute then you do need to worry about the books.. as the certification centres will provide you the same.

2. to appear for any sap certification exam you dont need any reference of your employer as you can appear individually too.

the only thing will be you have to shell out more individually .

generally most of the company allows their employee to take the certification training by signing some bond and the company pay all the expense of the certification.

so employer reference is not required...

which ever module you will take you should have a little domain knowledge about the same.

for eg. if you have work on sd before so that will do.. its just becoz sap topics are already too lengthy and the certification duration is only 25 days. so you need to understand the topics quickly and this will be possible only if a person has a little domain knowledge about the topic under study.

also mostly you have to enroll to an authorized trainnig centre since you cannot take a certification exam directly.. as it is not allowed by most of the certification centre ( about us i dunno, but in india, singapore you have to go through a sap training center ) ... this can be only possible once you get an sid after passing the exam.. or sid of your company if the company permits to give you .... since with this sid you can login in the sap website and can register directly for the certification.

Hope this will help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Punit

Thanks a lot for the info.

I have 3+ Domain experience and around 19 months of SAP - SD experience in Support activities, heard that to appear for a certification an individual shld go for a fresh training+ certification or can opt to write the exams directly through the training center. Falling in to the second category, what are the eligibility criteria expected for the SAP certfication on our own. Do they want any implementation experience??

I heard that this implementation criteria is not required in Singapore or US if we appear for exams bypassing the training. is my understanding right?

regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to do the certification on your own then you must get the sap certification books i.e. nothing but the certification material for the sap sd... to get the material name and description you can browse throught sap site searching for certification. there go to your specific module and all the info about the same will be given there.

yes thats very much true that you can directly appear for the examination in us ( rest i dunno).

so for that you have to study all byself and then appear for the examination.

so in that case you just need to pay the certification fees no training fees.

as you have enough domain exp you are eligible for sd certification exams.

also theres no need of implementation exp.

Hope this will help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot punit, i will enquire the local authorized SAP partner and get further clarifications on the patterns followed in India and also on the materilas that are reqd.

Thank you very much,

Regards

Ilango