cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries regarding SAP ABAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to go for sap abap cert. in mumbai but i have certain queries like can i take training from certain non unauthorized insitute and then go for certification exams directly ?

also certain pattern changes are being made in the exams like what type of qts is gonna being asked???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

It was really nice to hear that you want to enroll for sap certification.

this same doubt was there with me when i was going for the sap certification. if you take training from any unauthorized centres then you are not eligible for the certification exams. if you want to go for the certification then you need to enroll yourself in authorized sap centres, becoz in india you are not permitted to give directly the certification unless and until you go through a authorized certification centres. the training centres which are available in mumbai and the ad you see on the newspaper are all fake institution. i have even heard that those institution ask for around 1 lacs and they say that you will be getting real time exp. too but ask them about certification exam they will say that you cannot give it..,, so thats nothing but fake institution.

and about the abap certification exams.. yes sap has changed its pattern as well as the topics.. so will be learning not only abap workbench, database but also about oo concepts, dynamic prog., webdynpro. and lots more theres lot of new thing in new abap certification

during the exam you will encountered qts like of radio buttons(mostly), mutiple choice(medium, if bad luck you may face many), fill in the blanks ( rarely), video qts like show the sequence to do some prog. stuff(2 to 3).

the qts will be asked topic wise.

hope this will surely help you!!!

thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi punit,

thanks a lot for your reply.

also i wanted to know that these fake institute that you call them are actually the partner of sap so are you sure that after taking training from them one would be not eligible for certification????

also i would like to know that how much be the duration of the course and the best institute in mumbai ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thats right these institute maybe the official partners of SAP but they are not the Educational Partner. go to the sap website to learn more about it. One can get training in any module by going through SAP Educational Partner.

basically SAP offers 2 types of courses :

1. Instructor level course : duration is 1 month but you will be having the instructor who will train you.

2. E learning : duration is some 200 hours but you wont be having any instructor so you have to learn on your own. this is cheap as compared to instructor level.

as far as i know 3 institute are there in mumbai :

1. siemens.

2. genovate.

3. delphi ( offers only e learning)

Hope this will surely help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are posting in SDN, this is global forum of SAP and you are asking advice to take training from unauthorized training institutes.

Please contact your local SAP Education Center or local SAP Education Partners.

Check the following web address.

www.sap.com/education

Regards,

Ravi