Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made a sandox system from development system and doing EHP4 on that

In the phase downtime I am getting the following errors:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHECK OF UPDATE TASK Errors and RETURN CODE in RSVBCHCK.SD2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. appl. "02" cannot be changed due to setup table -> Long text"

""MC02M_0HDRSETUP""200"

Long text:

Cause

Changing the extract structure &V#& for application &V#& is not

permitted, because the restructure table &V#& for the extractor still

contains data in &V#&.

You cannot change the structure in this status, because when you load

an InfoPackage from BW, this leads to errors.

What to do

<DS:TRAN.LBWG>Delete</> the entries for all restructure tables for

application &V#&.

A2EEMCEX 141 Struct. appl. "02" cannot be changed due to setup table -> Long text"

""MC02M_0ITMSETUP""200"

Long text: see above

I have checked and there are no entries in SM13,SMQ1 and SMQ2

Please help

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check in SM13 and also if some BI related tables contains some data...

2) Also check if some entries in DB conversion table..If it exits then go to Se14-> DB request -> Mass Processing -> Select all -> delete

3) Check below link as well

hope it helps

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that if there are failed update in the system .

Delete the failed updates.Please check the updates with old date when your system was built.

Check these

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=271779&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your replies

there are no updates in SM13 and nothing exists in SMQ1 or SMQ2

But yes this this error is related to data loads of BW,these can't be processed now as this is a sandbox system

The error logs is poining to some tables,I have checked these tables and have found data in these tables,so I picked one table from this error logs which was MC13VD0ITMSETUP

I deleted the data from MC13VD0ITMSETUP table and then rerun the ehpi

this time in the error logs this table was not present there,so that means if i remove all the data from the tables that are mentioned in the error logs,I would be pass this

But is it the right and safe way to do this?

any ideas

Rohit

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

This is not the best way as you can loose some data... Best way is beofre starting downtime phase...check SM13 , SMQ1 and SMQ2 so that there will be no pending update...Also,if BW system is linked then process all queues for data load and then start downtime phase...

Also, check Troubleshooting and Adminstartion guide for this that is present in <upgrade directory>/EHPI/abap/htdoc in section 2.11. You can also get some information from that..

Thanks

sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

This is not the best way as you can loose some data... Best way is beofre starting downtime phase...check SM13 , SMQ1 and SMQ2 so that there will be no pending update...Also,if BW system is linked then process all queues for data load and then start downtime phase...

Also, check Troubleshooting and Adminstartion guide for this that is present in <upgrade directory>/EHPI/abap/htdoc in section 2.11. You can also get some information from that..

Thanks

sunny