cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We recently migrated to travel posting for all expenses...

When I try to process a trip through PRFI and when I input the pernr and the trip and execute it, i dont see any errors at all and the posting seems to be fine.

However, when i process PRFI for G1 payroll area( without the input of pernrs / trips), I am getting the error as

Rejected trip: 0000000293 PerNo.: 00000001

Table entry not found in table 706K. Argument:

GD3275 0000000000000000

Prog.terminated!

After I analysed for the pernr 1 in PR05, i dont see the trip # 293 at all. But when i look up the ROT/PAUFA in RPCLSTTE for the same trip i notice that its a trip of Jan 2008. But we are doing posting for whole payroll area for July 2009.

My query is why is PRFI picking the old trips of the employee even though this trip is not present in PR05 and is an old trip.

How can i get rid of such trips which are not needed. I tried PTRV_HEAD_DELETE but this doesnt display anything for this trip # 293. Moreover, when i see the status of this trip through AEND in RPCLSTTE, I see the codes 4 2 1 (which i presume it has been paid via payroll accounting. So when this trip is paid , why should it get included again when i doing new posting for payroll area for month July?

Please suggest dear Sapers...

Thanks!

Edited by: Honcho De on Jun 28, 2009 2:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

USER EXITS should help is what i heard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I figured out a way to my problem that i raised...and hence wanted to share.

We do have an option of restricting the dates for processing in PRFI. So i selected the date for whole payroll area as "greater than" 01.04.2009 and PRFI picked only trips after 01.04.2009.

I still leaving this question as OPEN as i would like to know if there any answers to delete the trips which are old and settled via payroll and restrict them to come in travel posting after migrating to the same.

Thanks!

Edited by: Honcho De on Jun 28, 2009 3:17 PM