Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Vendor Release and One time vendors

Hi All,

I have 2 questions: Does any one know when the event "BlockedForPurchasing" occurs? My users are changing sensitive fields on the vendor and needs a workflow to be started before the changes are verified.

The vendor is changed using transaction XK02 and if the sensitive fields are changed they get a message to say that the changes needs to be verified.

They then need to go to transaction FK09 to verify the changes.

We were under the impression that the standard workflow "WS20000001 - release vendor data" would be the best one to use but the triggering event "BlockedForPurchasing" is not created at that stage?

Another request that my users have is that they want to trigger a workflow every time a one-time vendor is changed. But they do not just want the vendor, they want the workflow to allow them to edit the document that was used to make the changes whether it was a PO, Invoice etc.

Regards

Gerda

Former Member
Former Member replied

Well,

the only thing I can think of, is restricted change documents for every possible point the users want. Ie. restrict the rise of events to when a onetime vendor is used, on a change to a PO. But as you say, that is a lot of work, IF infact they want it for everything.

Kind Regards

Mikkel

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question