Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cluster table

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

how to c the data in cluster table and how to find cluster tables?

Regards

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the table DD02L and check the field TABCLASS.

If dd02l-TABCLASS = 'cluster' then the table is a cluster.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

CLUSTER TABLE->Cluster Table : Cluster tables are logical tables that must be assigned to a table cluster when they are defined. Cluster tables can be used to strore control data. They can also be used to store temporary data or texts, such as documentation.

FOR ACCESSING THE CLUSTER TABLE GO THROUGH THIS SITE

http://fuller.mit.edu/hr/cluster_tables.html

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To read data objects from an ABAP cluster database into an ABAP program, use the following statement

IMPORT <f1> [TO <g 1>] <f 2> [TO <g 2>] ...

FROM DATABASE <dbtab>(<ar>)

[CLIENT <cli>] ID <key>|MAJOR-ID <maid> [MINOR-ID <miid>].

This statement reads the data objects specified in the list from a cluster in the database <dbtab>.

You must declare <dbtab> using a TABLES statement.

If you do not use the TO <g i > option, the data object

<f i > in the database is assigned to the data object in the program with the same name.

If you do use the option, the data object <f i > is read from the database into the field <g i >.

For <ar>, enter the two-character area ID for the cluster in the database.

The name <key> identifies the data in the database. Its maximum length depends on the length of the name field in <dbtab>.

You can replace the ID <key> addition with MAJOR-ID <maid>. The system then selects the data cluster whose name corresponds to <maid>. If you also use the MINOR-ID <miid> addition, the system searches for the data cluster whose name is greater than or equal to <miid> starting at the position following the length of <maid>.

The CLIENT <cli> option allows you to disable the automatic client handling of a client-specific cluster database, and specify the client yourself. The addition must always come directly after the name of the database.

Regards,

Aniket

Please mark helpful posts.