cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

version control in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can any body give me clear picture on version control in XI. if we change the object version what will happened and how to rectify it. give me links to get materials.

Suppose i have developed one object and that is running in the production after 3 months, just i have edited the object like MM in the QUA system. but actually i don't required this changes, unfortunatually insted of rejecting changes i have activated the MM. so i think object version will change. is there any problem because of this and how to rectify it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

[This link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/71/0b99063e1f974d9f25951746d04dc3/frameset.htm] regarding software logistics may be useful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>but actually i don't required this changes

You can use any older version of Message mapping.

Go to Message mapping->History,there you will see all the older version of mapping.just click on the older version and it will open mapping from that day,make some dummy change to this mapping and save and activate.

If mappings are in Qa or Prd,then sometimes you wont see any version in History tabs because mappings were exported from Dev and changes were made in Dev(ideally thats the way it should be).if so is the case with you,then you can transport the correct mapping version from Dev and import that in Qa,it will overwrite the existing version in Qa.

Thanks

Aamir