Hi,

I have a flat file for example:

H,1100,2005020254377650_1

L,V,1,

L,V,1,

H,1100,2005020254377650_1

L,V,1,

L,V,1,

and i want to creat different XML files where the root element is always the line that starts with the H

and the lines that start with the L

How can i do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mushon,

YOu can do this using 1:N mapping in message mapping.

Please can you have a look at this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/f3b31d48fb1bc8e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Regards

Vijaya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u please tell me ur support pack level?

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk thz out

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do using collect pattern of ccBPM. Check this weblog for the splitting of messages.

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Thanks,

Prateek

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be bit clear abt your req?I safely assume that you want to split the flat for every H as an XML and you definetly can do through multimapping.

You can check out the collect pattern in ccBPM for getting an overview.It is available in SAP BASIS SWCV.

If you are using sp level >=14..you do not require ccbpm..you can check the option rb_split in the interface determination and do it.

Let me know if you are not familiar with multimapping..check out on sdn and you can definetly find some good docs regarding the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all ,

sravaya , you are right , i want to split every H to a different XML file and i prefere not using ccBPM.

can you guide me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mushon

You can go through the below urls and try to configure your scenario. If you get any error messages from SXMB_MONI post the errors here:

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion

Regards,

---Mohan