cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SKPR07 Problem cases Error Code 8030 1403 6404 1561

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Our ERP system (SAP on Oracle) used a separate Content Server (on SAPDB). We use multiple content repositories for our documents.

After updating our TREX index, we are seeing problem cases reported in SKPR07 with Error Codes 8030, 1403, 1561 & 6404. I suppose there is a chance there could be others.

My question is, how do I get to the root cause of these and fix them?

I think 6404's refer to missing documents in the content server. How can I be sure? If this is true, then how do I best resolve these? If this is not the case, then what is the problem?

I have not been able to find any clues in searching for the 8030, 1403 and 1561 errors.

Any help would be much appreciated, even if it just points me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the folowing

1. If yes, please see the Indexed status inside Indexing monitor.

2. If status of documents are 'In process', please flush the index.

3. Also please note that this type of problem as you mentioned "TREX Monitor it is showing status as Preprocessing failed" is normally came when URL generator has setting problem.

4. Please check "Host" name inside URL generator setting. If you already changed the host name, please restart the portal.

Also check,

1.Navigate to System Administration -> Monitoring -> Knowledge Management -> Cache Monitor

2.Then note the system ID of Local System. Also you can set this as default.

3.Then navigate to System Administration -> System Configuration -> Knowledge Management -> Content Management-> Global

Services -> System Landscape Defination -> Systems -> Content Management System

4.Check Whether local system ID is added here or not. If not added, please add it.

5.Then navigate to System Administration -> System Configuration -> Knowledge Management -> Content Management-> Global

Services -> Scheduler Tasks -> Index Management Task Queue Reader

6. Then open "IndexServiceTaskQueueReader" and see if the same local system ID is added here or not under system ID. If not

added please add it here.

Now execute your task.

Benakaraja

??P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into these, but it will take me some time as I will be away.

FYI, in most cases, the errors mentioned do not occur. They only appear for some documents. So though I will check, things like "host name" settings are likely not the cause.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benaka. I am just getting a chance to follow up on your suggestions.

From the first section:

1. I went to SKPR07, chose the Monitoring tab, entered our document class and refreshed the page. All statuses reported green. Is this what you were meaning to check?

2. Where do I check the status of the documents and flushing the index?

3. I did not make such a quote, so I am wondering if the tips you provided me were a copy of information previously sent to someone else and related to a similar problem.

4. If there were something wrong with our host setting, then I believe we would be having problems with every document that is being indexed, not just a few of them.

From the second section:

1. Where are you doing this? In SAP Menu? I don't see matching options. Are there transaction codes I can use?

2-6. I am not understanding where you are doing this in the system. However, it sounds as though the suggestion is to check settings that would affect the overall functionality related to document management and indexing. Our problems are only being reported as related to a few documents. Most documents index just fine.

Benaka, please provide further information regarding my comments above and any other insight you may be able to offer. Thank you.

James

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

unfortunatly I'm not a TREX expert but maybe the SAP support under component BC-TRX could help to explain the mentioned error codes.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the tip. I had thought of doing that, but came to this forum first instead. Benakaraja suggested some specific items to look into, so I will do that first.