cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EarlyWatch Alert sessions - Add solution manager?

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a doubt that I didn´t read anything in docs about this...

Is necessary to configure EarlyWatch Alert for solution manager system? (in my landscape this system is a master system of satellite systems)

I don´t know if I must do it for this system. When I go to tcode SOLUTION_MANAGER and chosse the solution and Operation --> Solution Monitoring --> EarlyWatch Alert, it show me a red flag on this system with u2018overdueu2019 icon. When I do a clicking on the link for this session that show me a

screen from which I can access SDCCN in the satellite system...

So... what you recommend me? ...the solution manager system has to be that EWAlert report set every week like all the other ones?? or do I leave that with red flag!?

Thanks in advance,

João Dimas - Portugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> Is necessary to configure EarlyWatch Alert for solution manager system? (in my landscape this system is a master system of satellite systems)

>

yes it is necessary..please go thorugh below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/5a/b27f17edb04a6882c59f6619a267b9/content.htm

Thanks

Sunny

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I think I didn't explain to you well...

What I asked to you was if is necessary to monitoring the solution manager just as are configured for the others systems (DEV; QAS; PRD). It is necessary to do it?

Look the following image:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6484/imagedxw.jpg

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal

Edited by: João Dimas on Jun 26, 2009 6:48 PM

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Red flag means, no data has been collected.

Run transaction SDCCN in your SolMan system.

It should show as periodic task "Maintenance Package".

If this is not visible, choose via the menu (utilities -> Activate).

If it is visible, then choose via the menu (Goto -> Settings -> Task Specific Settings -> RFC Destinations -> Settings. Make sure, that destination "NONE" is listed. If NONE is missing, please add it.

(Afterwards, you can create task "Refresh Sessions" with destination NONE. (execute immediately, not as periodic task)

Best regards,

Ruediger