cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on documents with a RFx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, please I am working in SRM 7.0 and when a SC is approved, follow on documents create a RFx and not a Purchase requisition or a purchase order.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Rosa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rosa,

Please check the configuration,

SAP Supplier Relationship Management - SRM Server - Sourcing - Define Sourcing for Product Categories

It should be "Sourcing never carried out" for your case.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

is it creates RFX?

explore this followiing node.

SAP Supplier Relationship Management - SRM Server - Sourcing - Define Sourcing for Product Categories

automatic - Bid Invitation

is the above setting availble there in srm ? if it so you need to turn off.

default setting in srm never sourcing.

In Customizing, you can specify that the system carries out sourcing using RFx only. If you do this, the system automatically creates RFx in the background for requirements (including external ones, such as purchase requisitions from Materials Management) for which no sources of supply have yet been assigned. For more information, see Customizing for SAP SRM under SRM Server Sourcing Define Sourcing for Product Categories .

The system can automatically group requirements, and create an RFx for all requirements in the group. For more information, see the system documentation for report BBP_SC_TRANSFER_GROUPED and the Business Add-Ins BBP_TRANSFER_GROUP and BBP_SAVE_BID_ON_HOLD

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Muthu.... But now I have this problem, now SC is approved but the system doesn´t generate nothing, I have customizing in transaction ... Cross application basic settings -- define objects in backend system (here I have for all purchasing organizations that creates a PR when data is not completed and PO when data is completed) What can be happened?

Why I don´t have any document?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

Define backend object settings is exclusively for Classic Scenario.

After approving SC it must create a Follow on document . YOu can trace the cart via CHECK STATUS functionality . It helps you to trace where the SC is lying like Purchasers worklist or visit follow on document folder of the cart.you must get some clue.

or visit rz20 ...

bbp_document_tab table - any of your records present?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, I checked all and there are no errors in RZ20, monitoring, nothing.... And table is empty :-S I don´t understand what is happen....

Thanks in advance

Rosa

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi What is the latest status of sc. update here BBP_PD status.

you must get clue some where ..

check clean, status jobs . since you are in classic scenarion check define backend object system configuration .

sm58,slg1,sm12,sm13,rz20, monitor sc error, you may have some clues.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, I have an error in the system

System throws an error message:

Can´t create purchase orders with price determination IPC. I run report to check IPC determination but I don´t know if I have to do something else.

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the exact error message do you get? application monitor etc.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu, thanks for your support

In SRM transaction SM58 we have this error:

WF-BATCH BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER 30.06.2009 13:08:24 Can´t create PO without price determination IPC

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa

What scenario or you in ?

hope you are in classic ? what about prices in sc / sos of sc. What about pricing in SRM .Check condition type?

Ask Basis person for his help to execute that task.

br

muthu

Answers (0)