cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a help regarding planning layout

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am designing a planning layout in OPO1. I have defined a column for Cost Eelemnt and next four columns with Period and Fiscal years, for these each column in the header line, i typed "&$1". Also created a Total Forecasted column for the sum of these four columns. While Saving the layout getting error as "Text variable &$1 has an invalid replacement rule." When checked the message, under procedure it says "If you want the replacement to occur as specified, you must define the missing characteristic in the layout. Otherwise enter a characteristic which has already been selected."

It would be great, if any one can tell about defining the missing characteristics in steps.

Regards,

Naren.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Kola narendra,

Try to pick up the existing variables, if not you need to create a variable in t-code GS11 with table and field details. before that to maintain the same the table

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Edited by: sudhirreddy on Jun 26, 2009 6:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra / Sudhir,

Can u please elaborate on why and where we use planning layouts.

Reg. Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

Planning layouts are basically used for planning the costs, here you can define user defined layouts ana assign the same to planner profile..

after that, you can default the planner profile KPO4 and run the t-code CJR2 to plan the costs.

Basically it is used for cost planning

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

0 Kudos

Thank you Sudhir, for sharing your knowledge. Issue is resolved.

Regards,

Narendra.

Answers (0)