Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA-new profile not update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In CUA system I ran a report 'pfcg_time_dependency". This program deleted invalid profile for all users.

Later on while analysing I found that new profile not reflected for all users except few users.

Why not reflected this profile. Because there are almost 10,000 users in the CUA system.

Please throw some light on this.

Regards

Sreenivasu Balaka

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run scul and check the status of the Idocs. The Idocs need to be green for the proper reflecgtion of the role assignments. Check and let us know.

Regards

Aveek.

4 REPLIES 4

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run scul and check the status of the Idocs. The Idocs need to be green for the proper reflecgtion of the role assignments. Check and let us know.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

Is user master record comaparison need to be done?

0 Kudos

Hi,

You may do the user master compare or run pfud (pfcg_time*) but it mainly depends on the Idoc status from scul. Also perform a text comparison for the roles but best is to see the scul idoc status.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

I agree with Aveek, check your Idoc errors. How often does the job run in your CUA child system to reprocess failed idocs?