cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some POs are not generated in the backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we've implemented SAP SRM 5.5. in a Classic Extended Scenario with SAP R/3 as the backend system.

Recently we are facing a problem related to some Purchase Orders. If they have some wrong information for the backend system, they do not get the "Error in process" status but the are put in the "Ordered" status even though they are not replicated in SAP R/3.

This problems occurs only with some POs and only (for as much as we could see) if the PO has been generated from an Offer (S.C.->Bid Invitation->Offer->PO).

Could you please help me out with this issue? I can't understand why this is happening...

Thanks a lot for your precious advices!

Giovanni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni

Do you have any very specific customer specific conditions in the bid? it might have copied from bid to Purchase order.if it so , it must be mapped with ecc side also.

you can explore in that angle too.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

the Bid has not to be replicated in the R/3 system. Even though, the PO has to be generated out of an Offer and then sent to the back-end.

The problem is not frequent but I can't understand why it happens.

As I've explained above, in table BBP_PDIGP the EP subtype is missing. How the system determines then whether it has to be filled or not?

Thanks for your help

Giovanni

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gio

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello plz check in bbp_pd for the prcessing ststus of SC,

check for the details entered in sc which are not existing in backend erp

also check rz20 if they throw any error

Arshad

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the status in bbp_pd. Does it have status as 'In transfer to exec system' active or inactive.

It could be workflow problem.

Try pushing in po manually thru fm-bbp_pd_po_transfer_exec and see what is the error coming.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

thanks for your quick reply. I've checked the RZ20 and there's an error message related to the Header Data. I've checked also the PO from BBP_PD and I could see that in table BBP_PDIGP the EP subtype is missing. If I force it and then I transfer the PO again, everything is fine.

I can't understand why this is happening. I've never had any problems like that with other POs created straight out of a S.C.. The issue is related only with POs created out of a Bid.

Please, let me know if you have an idea.

Have a nice day!

Giovanni

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your target system is getting set as local or extended classic. What is the target system of the category you are creating bid. Check spro -- Define backend systems for prodt. category. Check the attributes ACS,SYS etc. It should be backend system

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

thanks again for your help. I checked all the settings in SPRO and also in PPOSA_BP and everything seems to be fine.

Any other ideas? I highlight the fact that this problem occurs only when a PO is created out of an accepted Offer (Bid) and is due to the fact that in table BBP_PDIGP the EP subtype is missing. Why such field is not populated?

Please give me any other suggestions, this issue is becoming too big. I would be grateful.

Thanks a lot.

Giovanni