cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company with three company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to use inter company in three?

e.g. CC01 creates sales orders from CC02's stock and somehow automatically in CC02 the system generates a requisition to CC03 whom send this requisition to the vendor.

Does anyone had this problem, or is this possible?

Any good information will be reworded.

A.C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Of course, it is possible to do this. As far as standard SAP is concerned, intercompany transactions can be carried out between only 2 company codes.

We have done an enhancement in which 4 company codes are considered for the intercompany scenario. Company A creates the sales orders for the end customer and delivery plant will be of Company D. Company D delivers the material directly to the customer and creates an intercompany invoice on company C. Then Company C creates an intercompany invoice on Company B and Company inturn creates an intercompany invoice on Company A. Then, finally, Company A creates the customer invoice on the end customer.

You would require 2 different enhacements here.

1. To update the partner functions (Slod to, Bill to and Payer) during the first IC invoice (between Company D and Company C)

2. To create IC invoices automatically between Company C & B and Company B and A.

Hope this is clear. Let me know, I can give you the BAPI's to be used as well.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was just going through your solution for the thread....I have a scenario where three company codes are involved.

Scenario: Company A wants to send the goods to Two plants belongs to Co code: B and other plant belongs to Co Code: C.

I know it is possible through two different PO's, But the client requirement is in One PO it should allow to carryout the process.

Could you please help.

Regards,

skumar

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Feasibility of this scenario need to be checked

Becasuse,

This scenario can be mapped through Intercompany STO,

where receiving Plant raises STO on Supplying Plant. But in your issue,

1-Respective receiving plants doesnt know, when & what materials they required?

2- for testing purpose, you can create one STO, with 2 line items ( each line item for Plant)

3- If both plants belongs to same Company code, then it will be possible to have single STO. which is normal process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghava,

This is very important information.

Could you please give me the names of enhancement's , routine's, BAPI's - a point for start.

I presume that if this is possible in IC sales flow is possible in IC transport order too.

Many Thanks.

A.C.

Edited by: A.C. on Oct 29, 2009 7:58 AM