cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP Application Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one BSP application when I am running on the portal with SP6 it's working well,

When I worked in Portal SP16 it's not working I debug the both servers parallel I didn't find any bug.

I test the settings of both applications and configuration.

every thing is same but application is not working in Portal with SP 16

Any body can help me please.

Thanks

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created BSP applications using SE80 and activated, While executing Iam getting the error as Internal Server error, and the error Number is 404. If any can help me to give complete navigations to create and Execute a simple BSP applications

deepnain_kundra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Myself Deep, wants your help.

I am creating a SAP BSP iView for BSP Application in Portal which is working fine in R/3. I had selected a SAP BSP iView, then clicked on Next, then I had given the name as bsp_test and id too as bsp_test. Again clicked on Next choosed BSP from BSP and BSP Alias. Then specified the System as IDS,Customer Namespace as sap, Application Namespace as sap, Application as the name of the BSP same as I created in R/3 ie tutorial_1 and Start Page as default.htm . After that clicked on Next, a BSP iView is created, but on clicking the Preview a pop-up comes displaying "Page Not Found". Please tell me is there any setting is needed or something else to do.

With Best Regards

Deep

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

" not working " can you explain this more.

whats happenning, throwing portal error page or bsp error page or what you see in the page or BSP iview itself is not called?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the error like

Request timed out when I am debugging.

Thanks

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remove the debugging . just try to run the BSP iview in portal. what error are you getting there

Raja

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have also a look at trx ST22.

Eddy

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you stay in debuggin too long the system will throw the error "Request timed out" eventhough all processing is completed successfully.

i think , how long you can stay on debugging without hitting the timed out error is determined by icm/keep_alive_timeout parameter value.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I worked directly without debugging I am not getting any error my mail page is working and links are not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eddy,

I didn't find any error there.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mail page -> is it a bsp application

links are not working -> links from the BSP page?

in your browser go to tools->internet options->advnaced there uncheck the check box for "show friendly error messages" check box and run your application again.

do you see any messages in the screen now?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

I still I am not getting any error message.

I refer the sap note: 590793 . I am not succeed with that solution also.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkat,

Please click 'F8' key when your debugger hanging on the program and let us know what you get.

Thanks!

lakshmikandh

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of what I see,its just a setting in your ICM.

U can go to transaction SMICM and then select goto->traces->admin.

I am not sure of the path but u can check it out.

there u can change the time out parameter of the ICM.

This should almost solve the problem.