cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 problem with workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, please I am working in SRM 7.0 and when I create a SC, or PO, or any other purchasing document in the system I had documents in awaiting approval status, all are in awaiting approval by the system.

In status appears as awaiting approval and the responsible is the system and the approval process is automatic...

Please can you help me?

What can I do to create a SC without approval?

Thanks in advance

Rosa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find all info on help.sap.com

Basically you have to fiddle around with starting conditions of the worklfows (swb_cond) depending on certain conditions you automatically approve or go to some sort of approval.

That or you should check what your badi implementation of bbp_wfl_approval_badi does, if this returns no approvers, then it should also be approved automatically.

I would advise first to read the SAP help documentation about this subject

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you activate the standard BC Sets? such as /sapsrm/c_sc_600_000_sp04 for SC then do not forget to specify '0EV999' as Eval.ID in SPRO.

John.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem.

BC sets /sapsrm/c_sc_600_000_sp04 is active (SCPR20) and I have specified '0EV999' as Evaluation ID in SPRO ( SAP Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Business Workflow --> Process-Controlled Workflow --> Business Process Configuration --> Define Process Levels ).

Unfortunately Shopping Cart remain in status "awaiting approval". In "Approval preview", the responsible is the "system" and the approval process is automatic. No workflow starts.

N.B.: I activated BC sets /sapsrm/c_sc_600_001_sp04 (one level) and it works!

Thank u

Paolo Bitta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paolo

I am facing the same issue, could you please let me know the resolution for this?

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you perform Automatic Workflow Customizing?

Did you generalize the task group '40000003' and '40000007'?.If you don't these two steps..Please do these steps and let us

your feedback..

Jr.SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jr. SRM , Amit and other ,

I'm also facing same problem . I don't want approval WF for timebing for testing in SRM7.0. I activated BC set /SAPSRM/C_<BO>_600_000_SP04 and Ev Id as it is 3EV_SC_700_002.since suggeted ID '0EV999' didn;t worked , but still giving error "No active process levels have been found ".

In Config guide it is given that by applying BC Sets, you do not need to perform configuration steps below i.e. 1.Define technical configuration ,2.Define settings for Business Rule Framework (BRF) 3.Define business process configuration for process-controlled workflows....so why we need to perform Automatic Workflow Customizing and generalize the task group '40000003' and '40000007' ?

Can you/anyone pls suggest on this please ?

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paolo,

I'm also facing same problem . I don't want approval WF for timebing for testing in SRM7.0. I activated BC set /SAPSRM/C_<BO>_600_000_SP04 and Ev Id as it is 3EV_SC_700_002.since suggeted ID '0EV999' didn;t worked , but still giving error "No active process levels have been found ".

In Config guide it is given that by applying BC Sets, you do not need to perform configuration steps below i.e. 1.Define technical configuration ,2.Define settings for Business Rule Framework (BRF) 3.Define business process configuration for process-controlled workflows....so why we need to perform Automatic Workflow Customizing and generalize the task group '40000003' and '40000007' ?

Can you/anyone pls suggest on this please ?

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I performed all settings in Process Controlled WF ->Tech Config (and EV id 3EV_SC_600_000 for main object and BLANK for Process level Schema 3C_SC_600_000 and 3EV_SC_600_000 for Process level Schema 3C_SC_700_002 at Level seq 999) suggested in this thread, and its working now !! Thanks.

Now can anyone please suggest me , whether can we revoke /reset this SAPSRM/C_<BO>_600_000_SP04 ( or any) activated BC sets , if I want to apply another WF for example 1-2 Level ?

Please suggest

Thanks

NAP

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rosa,

I am assuming you are working on a new7.0 implementation and not an upgrade. SRM 7.0 has a new Process Controlled workflow framework based on BRF Plus (Business Rules Framework) an ABAP based rules engine. Backward compatibility with the older Application Controlled Framework (which uses the SWB_COND/BBP_Procurement Tcodes) is also available for upgrades (which is a configuration setting). So please look up the online documentation as Rob suggested.

Cheers,

Ramki Maley.

Edited by: Ramki Maley on Jun 29, 2009 6:46 AM

Rosa, Sorry, didn't notice the question was marked as answered. Can you post the resolution?

Thanks,

Ramki.