cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of borrowing money

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement from a customer of mine.

In my pricing procedure (sales) I want to add a contition type. This condition type will add to the final price of the product an amount which will be the cost of the customer to borrow money. In other words since my customer pays the vendor in 4 months and his customer will pay him in 12 months there will be a cost of borrowing money for this 8 months gap. Since the percentage of the loans are predifined the condition type will count the money that have to be paid to the bank.

Therefore I need a condition that will have a formula as well as I have to give to the system the information of the months that the customers will pay the vendor and the months that he will be paid by his customer.

Can this be impplemented? If yes can you give me some hints to begin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

Ask your client, the formula.

E.g. if the client is paying vendor in 4 months and amt 100rs per mth = 400 Rs total

customer is paying client 400Rs in 12 mths =400/12=33.33 per mth.

So the client needs to have 100-33.33 = 66.67 Rs per mth

Now is he going to pay interest as well or how.

Note all these in details and furnish this info here, so that u can get early response.

Rgs,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's suggest that the interest of borrowing money is 10% per year.

My customer will pay his vendor in 4 months whereas he will be paid for the same sale in 12 months. Therefore there is a gap of 8 months. In order to fullfill the required sale he will borrow money from the bank for these 8 months. Therefore the interest will be (8/12)* 10% = approximately 6,66%

If the total amount of the sale is 10.000 Euros he will pay to the bank 666Euros for interest

These 666Euros should be calculated in SAP by a formula and should be added to the total amount making the final amount 10.666Euros.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help?

Answers (0)