cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP CLASSES - XI don't create the Target File..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I have a problema in XI when I use an ABAP Class.

This is My FLOW:

1) R/3 SEND an IDOC DEBMAS to XI un idoc DEBMAS(Customer data)

2) XI have this Interface Mapping: Interface_Mapping_Anagrafica_Cliente.

It si composed on:

- Input: IDOC (DEBMAS)

- 1° Mapping ==> named: Message_Mapping_Anagrafica_Cliente

This mapping, from IDOC DEBMAS, create the message type Message_Type_Anagrafica_Cliente.

- 2° Mapping ==> Classe ABAP

This mapping, from Message_Type_Anagrafica_Cliente create the message type Message_Type_Click.

- Output: Message_Type_Click

3) I want that this Message_Type_Click will be in the file.

But, if I execute the transaction SXMB_MONI in XI, I can see the IDOC OK .. but if I make double click on it, I don't see the Payload for the target file. Infact the target file is not be created by XI...

I have made debug after my class and I found a Problem in the Trace with type E with message: CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV.

What is this?

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Monia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monia,

first put your trace to 3: SXMB_ADM, Integration Engine Configuaration, Specific Configuration, Runtime/Trace Level

Second delete your abap mapping from your interface mapping and look in the monitoring for the output. Is it what you expect? Is it the datatype the abap mapping can work with?

Copy the result as source for the next test. Now you put the ABAP mapping inside and delete the message mapping from your interface mapping. Test with transaction SXI_MAPPING_TEST. Look to the weblog <a href="/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/09/29/testing-abap-mapping ABAP Mapping</a> how to test an ABAP mapping.

The problem with more than one mapping program in one interface mapping is that you see only the result of both!

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I have set the trace level to 3.

I can't test with the transaction SXI_MAPPING_TEST because I haven't the result file from the 1° mapping ..

I have found a lot of problem in my configuration .. but I don't understand why?!?! I want to exit file XML ..

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monia,

you can get the result from first mapping at SXMB_MONI, if you delete the ABAP mapping from interface mapping.

And i dont understand why you dont read my answer..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read your answer ... and I have delete my class abap from the mapping.

After that I have execute the transaction, but also in this case I don't have the Target File.

So I haven't the file correct for the TEST TRANSACTION ..

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monia,

Test your message mapping in the repository. There is a test tab. You can switch the trace there to all. Second test the interface mapping there. Does the mapping work fine? If not, we found the reason: Your message mapping gave the abap mapping no right XML. If not, copy the output of the mapping and try to test the ABAP mapping like described.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have test and the "Paylad before Service" is the same of "Payload after Service" and the "Header before Service" is the same of "Header after Service".

After that I have read the trace:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>

- <Top>

<First>BeginTrace</First>

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">......attachment XI_Context not found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">No mapping configured</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

</Top>

This "CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV" is the same problem that I have if I execute normally the IDOC (without this test).

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monia,

did you execute the test in the repository? What are the results?

<Trace level="1" type="T">No mapping configured</Trace>

That should be our point to find out. Did you configure the right interface mapping in the interface determination? Did you activate your interface mapping? Plz have a look to transaction SXI_CACHE. Do we have a cache problem?

Regards,

Udo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you can refer to following of weblog to get some idea.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

Thanks,

Prateek