cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item proposal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on Item proposal, and wanted to know that how the Item proposal data is fetched into the sales order, means what is the flow

I know Item proposal is created by VA51 t-code.

Is there any copy control.....

when we create item proposal , it generates the one document number. which contains the customer, sales area and material.

pls guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

once item prop is created, that no is assigned to customer master. so when u go to create a sales order wrt item prop, this no is proposed by system. u can have other item prop nos as well if required.

i think this clears ur doubt. if something else, kindly specify.

rgs,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

After creating the product proposal you will getting a number on saving and you have to assign in customer master data

regards

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That proposal no has to be assigned in Customer master in the sales area and sales tab

Then when you create sales order for that customer in VA01 t code then in the menu bar EDIT---ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS---PROPOSE ITEMS if you search out there is a key for propose items if you click that this proposal popup will come from this you can copy the materials and quantities and edit also

Note Item proposal will not automatically populate when you create sales order for that customer

You have to call that function thro VA01 t code then in the menu bar EDIT---ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS---PROPOSE ITEMS

Then only the popup will come

Regards

Raja