cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting data from Adobe to WebDynpro Java...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using NWDS 7.0 SP14, adobe reader version 9. The xdp form is migrated to ZCI and used display type as Native.

I am not able to get the data entered in Interactive form back to WD java. In the submit button click event I have done scripting as

app.eval("event.target.SAPSubmit();");

On submit I can call a WD Java method, but I dont get the updated value for the context from form. If I pass value to form from WD the value is shown in form.

In form I am using InputField and CheckBox from standard library, as I am not able find InputField and CheckBox in WD Native Library.

Can anyone help on this....??

-Akshay.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member82844
Participant
0 Kudos

You marked this problem as resolved... What was the issue? I am having a similar problem as well.

Glenn

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this true Adobe form problem? I recommend you checking your WD application. Did you write the submit procedure and set up it is called in your form object (on WD in view) when ON_SUBMIT? Bottom of the form object parameters table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will use the Button in Webdynpro Native tab from Library, This Button Automatically generate the javascript.

ContainerFoundation_JS.SendMessageToContainer(event.target, "submit", "", "", "", "");

You will check the authorization for ADS with Webdynpro java, that only u can get the data from Interactive form.

refer the below link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/241a427ff6db2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

You can use the Inputfield, check box ,table, image etc..these are common fields..there is no difference between native and standard.

By

Parthi