Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile without basis authorisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need a profile which will have all authorisation excluding the basis related authorisation.

The profile I got from transaction SU02 is Z_ANWEND.It states that it has all authorisation excluding basis ,but when i check in s_tcode it has authorisation only for transaction code SU3 and SU5*.

Kindly help me with this!!

With Regards,

Arpita Saini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you looking for Profile to be assigned ? If possible create one role giving Transactions in a range to exclude the Basis Transactions. Generally this is not recommended though as you need to include the s_tcode and other requisite authorization objects manually also. It will be time consuming to build this type of role considering all the authorization objects that need to add manually. Let us know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like a profile which was part of a composite profile.

It is not SAP standard, so only you can know.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I've not seen Z_ANWEND for a long time!

Believe it or not, I've seen it in a clean installation of SAP v 4.something

0 Kudos

I've seen a few "orphaned" users delivered via USR04 together with the system, but not this profile.

Cheers,

Julius

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you looking for Profile to be assigned ? If possible create one role giving Transactions in a range to exclude the Basis Transactions. Generally this is not recommended though as you need to include the s_tcode and other requisite authorization objects manually also. It will be time consuming to build this type of role considering all the authorization objects that need to add manually. Let us know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new role excluding all basis transaction