cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling a WebDynpro application from a SRM Badi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I will like to call a WebDynpro Abap application from Badi/method IF_EX_BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI~SC_MODIFY_SCREEN in SRM. The purpose is to force certain users to put in som "standard" values to be used in the following steps in the purchase procedure. As it not possible to use ordinary Abap POPUP functions modules I have made a small WebDynpro program to do the wanted function. But when I start the url with CALL FUNCTION 'CALL_BROWSER' or CALL METHOD CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES=>EXECUTE the return code indicates a frontend error from ITS.

Is there any way that I can get over this error and start my WebDynpro from a Badi in SRM?

Or is there maybe another way to send a POPUP for information to the internet user?

Thank you in advance:

Bg Steen Pedersen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the function modules WDY_CONSTRUCT_URL or WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika

Have used fm WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE to start my application. Bu I still get errors as shown below. Do you have any idea of the problem?

Følgende fejltekst blev behandlet i systemet SRD : Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist.

Fejlen forekom på applikationsserver SAPSRMUDV01_SRD_00 og i arbejdsproces 0 .

Afbrydelsesart var: RABAX_STATE

ABAP-kaldhierarki var:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLWDY_PRGN_NODES

Function: WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE of program SAPLWDY_PRGN_NODES

Method: IF_EX_BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI~SC_MODIFY_SCREEN of program ZCL_IM_BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI=======CP

Method: IF_EX_BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI~SC_MODIFY_SCREEN of program CL_EX_BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI========CP

Form: SC_UI_MODIFY of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Function: BBP_SC_UI_ITMCHOICE_SCENARIO of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: LINKS_DEF_SCREEN_SET of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: UI_SCENARIO_SET of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: APP_INIT of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Form: WIZARD_INIT of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Answers (0)