cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Multilevel Controlling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured automatic multilevel controlling, but the cProjects project is not being replicated into PS system. The reason is:

An error ocurred in Accounting (PS System)

The function module is not active or contains no code

Have you ever experience that? Do you know which function module does the error refer to?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Neil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Have you maintained Default PS Project Profile

if not Maintain: CPR0001 in PS Profile in SPRO

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto cProjects config in that> coonection to external systems>settings for linked SAP Objects and make the 0PROJECTDEF object Active along wit WBS, Network.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the object links you are mentioning are configured and active in our system. Also, PS project profile is configured.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I think i know what is your problem.

Do your PS has coding Mask?

If so the number of cProjects should match the coding mask you are using on PS side

Make sure in CPR0001 you have all required parameters filled in for PS project creation

Niranjan

Let me know if it helps!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

I've tried manually creating a PS project with the name of the cProjects project and profile CPR00001, and it works. Therefore I understand the profile is configured with needed data.

Is there any customizing point I may be forgetting? Is there any function to be activated I may be forgetting?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in the configuration whether your controlling object has to be created automatically or at the time of changing the status of the Project def to "flag to Transfer".

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is supposed to be created automatically when saving (according to customizing in cProjects). When I create a new project and save is when the error messages appear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To add more information, I have checked in the system and those errors correspond to system errors:

DPR_FIN_GECCO 020

1X 152

And may be also a clue that if we do manual multilevel controlling, no WBS are being shown in the PS tree...

Edited by: Neil Billqvist on Jun 29, 2009 6:20 PM

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Which ERP release do you have. Multilevel controlling need ECC 6.0.

And there is a check report in the Wiki, please check, if it can give you some hints.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

We are using ECC6.0 with cProjects 4.0. It seems like there is something inactive in the system but I cannot guess what. Do you know which function is in charge of the automatic accounting assignment?

I will run your report and try to give more hints... I have to say, I am completely disoriented right now!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

After running the program you suggested I get the following result:

Z_DPR_CO_ANALYSE

Project type Z00000000000001

Controlling method: C Multilevel Controlling (Structure Element, Automatic)

Co Scenario: $CPR1

Via Badi: NO

Used for Ad-hoc calculation Costing area: Costing Variant: PS06

SCENARIO KALSM KLVAR ZSCHL ABGSL APROF ABRVSTR SCOPE FAREA

$CPR1 A00000 PS06 20 SAP020 OCOST

Please check the following entry, if it is needed:

Run transaction IOAM0, Business Scenario = CPROJECTS

Thanks

Neil

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

From the result of report I can not find anything strange. Maybe you need contact SAP to check it via customer message.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Zhenbo.

I will report the community SAP answer on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After some time of SAP expert looking into this matter there was an inconsistency in a function group so it was not working.

Kind regards,

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil ,

I am also facing the same problem . Can u just tell me exactly in which function group the inconsistency occurs and how did u resolved this...

Thanx in advance.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The function module that was not working was REFRESH_HFPO_DATA because there was an inconsistency in the group HFPO. I am sorry I cannot give you more details, but the SAP expert did the necessary changes in the system. Maybe you can report this issue through OSS tool.

Kind regards,

Neil