SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricelist regarding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

1. DC Purchase: DC purchases the article and sends it across the stores and fixes different prices for the different store category. For example: first nearby stores will have 3% extra markup second nearby stores will have 5% extra markup to cover the Freight and other expenses. ( 10 + 10% + 3%)

This Scenario we have maintained with sales org dc assigned with the pricing type.

2. Store purchase: If the store purchases the same article there should not be any any extra markup

(10 + 10%) only.

This scenario we have maintained with distribution channel, pricelist(P1), assigned with a pricing type.

For the relevant store we have assigned pricilist type P1 to the store S001 in merchandise category.

My question is if i create sales price calculation for pricelist type P1 will it means the price is created for store S001?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ..if the price list is also maintained for the site (customer Master) and also the table 006 is assigned to the relevant pricing schema.. in the Retail pricing ..you can test the same in the outbound Idoc WP_PLU03.

Jonk

0 Kudos

Hi Jonkky,

Thanks for your useful reply, Could you please brief me on the table 006 assignment to the relevant pricing schema.....

0 Kudos

go to logistic general-->retail pricing

>sales price calculation
>control data for pricing table and data backup
>assignment of condition table.....assign the relevant condition table here to the schema

jonk

0 Kudos

Thanks for your immediate response,

Condition table for the relevant schema was assigned already,

At the same time two prices are there for a store one is from DC procured(different pricing schema through price list(P1)) and second is store so01 (locally) procured(another pricing schema).

If i process my price for store So01 through WPMA which one will get reflect in wp_plu03? Or how to push my price list price to POS.

0 Kudos

T-code Wpma is Site specific , therefore the selected site will have the relevant pricing

jonk