Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP Delivery without reference Sales Order

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurrus,

I have a scenario that my clinet do not allow any delivery without reference to sales order, but in standard system when i create a delivery with refernce to sales order and enter any material which was not in the sales order, system does not stop or show any warning and create delivery and PGI.

My requirment is that system should not allow any delivery without reference to sales order.

Gurrus help me out that how can i stop this behaviour of the system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to 0VLK, select your delivery type and execute where you can see a field "Item Requirement". Maintain routine 101 so that your requirement can be met.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to t code OVLK for your delivery type in the itemrequirement field maintain routine 201

Any item which is not there insales order will not be allowed in the delivery doc

This is the SAP explanation of 201

If a delivery was created with reference to a sales order, company policy states that no additional items can be added to the delivery. In order to prevent users from manually adding items in a delivery, this requirement can be assigned to the appropriate delivery document type.

Regards

Raja

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your reply , your explanation is very helpfull for me, i need another favour from that if I select '101' instead of '201' then what will be the behaviour of the system.

can you explain 101 too as you have explained 201. I will be very great full to you.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is SAP explanation of 101 which has nothing to do with your requirement

All line items in a delivery note must share the same shipping point. In order to insure this, this requirement is assigned to the appropriate delivery item category copy rule. ( copy controls )

Regards

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shadab,

Go to 0VLK, select your delivery type, go to details then there is order required field and you can maintain sales order required there. In this way whenever you want to create this kind of delivery it will ask for sales order number.

Thanks,

Raja

former_member1224230
Participant
0 Kudos

Here what you have to do:

1. Find out what is your delivery type

2. Go to spro: Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Deliveries -> Define item category determination and delete al lines with your delivery type.

Best regards.

Piotr.