Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitute Cost Center while posting

sivaprasad_ml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requiremrnt for changing the cost center while accounting document is getting posted. Can any one suggest me an enhancement Exit or Badi ,

which should trigger across all TCODES whenever an ccounting document is getting generated

Best Regards

Sivaprasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this entirely possible, but if the cost center is blocked, the check for the block occurs before the FI subsitution. I am trying to find how to substitute a new cost center for a blocked cost center. However, to substitute a cost center:

1. In table GB01, the cost center must be enabled for substitution. Use SM30, view VWTYGB01, and change the entry for class=9, table=BSEG, and field=KOSTL. Uncheck the Exclude flag.

2. Create an FI substitution using a constant or a user-exit.

The default is cost center is excluded from substitution possibilities probably due to risk that the CO ledger(s) may get out of synch with the FI ledger(s).

sivaprasad_ml
Participant
0 Kudos

closed the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion the easier way is to do a FI substitution thru transaction obbh.

Regards,

DAS

sivaprasad_ml
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Diana,

It is impossible to substitute CC with BTE.

So the problem is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sivaprasad,

Of course itu2019s possible; maybe you are getting some issues on doing it.

But if you want to change the cost center according to the account (and other criteriau2019s) you can even use the ts obk9.

Regards,

DAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

> But if you want to change the cost center according to the account (and other criteriau2019s) you can even use the ts obk9.

I totaly agree with your remark but the transaction is 'OKB9'.