cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SAP MMC is not showing server instance01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My SAP MMC is not showing server instance01.

I am running Netweaver 2004s SP17.

It was working fine earlier, and after a system reboot, I tried to start the server again, but MMC does not show server instance in NSP node.

I had tried starting the server from Administrative tools->Services SAPNSP_01

but, its not starting and showing and message as

Could not start the SAPNSP_01 service on Local Computer.

Error 5: Access is denied.

where as SAPNSP_00 in Administrative tools->Services started and showing that in MMC console also.

Is there a way for me to fix this?

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login with SIDAdm user and try to run it.

If still the same problem occurs then refet to the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/49/0eb43799b4740ee10000000a421937/content.htm

Regards

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

I had tried using NSPadm login, still not able to see the instance node.

I had also performed the procedure in the link you had provided me. Now can able to see the node, but in grayed color and not its not showling j2ee engine node(server 0) inside the instance.

When i click on the instance, it says

Cannot Connect to SAP Service on <hostname>

WebService error: 20

Unknown error

DCOM Interface error: 80070005

Access is denied

regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

The DCOM error might be something related to your system rather than being a SAP issue.

Please check this [reference|http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/Logon/code/code_80070005.htm#DCOM_Scenario_sent_in_by_Norbert_].

Good Luck!

Sandeep Tudumu

Edited by: Sandeep Tudumu on Jun 29, 2009 10:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this,

Close SAPMMC, then copy the librfc32.dll and sapstartsrv.exe from the kernel of the SAP instance to the c:\windows\system32 directory on your computer. Reopen SAPMMC and try again.

Check note 1010540, 142100.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Puneet

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to fix the problem - I ran sapstartsrv.exe from windows explorer (located in \usr\sap\NSP\DVEBMGS00\exe)

Here I entered the following:

Operation: -Install Service and register COM interface & Start Service

SID: NSP

NR: 00

Start Profile: C:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\profile\START_DVEBMGS00_<ServerName> (where <ServerName> is your computer name)

User: <ServerName>\<UserName> (where <ServerName> is your computer name, and <UserName> is your windows login name)

Password: windows login password

Startup Type: Automatic

Former Member
0 Kudos

we had restore with an image backup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reinstall the server instances twice by goin to the usr/sap................./server/exe/sapstart.exe.

Upon running this exe you need to mention the correct server instance details.

1. Fill for instance like JC00 , Correct "SAPJ2eeAdmin/Password".Browse to the correct Profile file present in glabal/sys/profiles folder for instance 00.On correct details given, the message successfully installed prompts.

2. Need to repeat again for instance JC01 also.Enter the correct profile file ,give credentials of SAPJ2eeadmin user.

- Check SAPJ2eeadmin credentials are correct,if not then change the password in computer management and try the above steps.

After succesful installation messages.Restart the MMC ,the nodes will get back.

KR,

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who answered my post. I tried every possible solution, but could not able to success.

Regards

Sunil

Edited by: sunil chiluveru on Jun 30, 2009 2:17 PM