cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field should come in Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We had a custom field called Project code in Supplier data (vendor master) at SRM. As per flow purchase order gets created as a follow-on document. Now the requirement -Project code which was there in supplier data this should be transfered to PO

In my knowledge this can be done through BADI , Could you please explain me steps required to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your reply.

Can i achieve my requirement with one BADI (BBP_CUF_BADI_2 ) or along with do i need to have some other BADI's to impliment ?

Z-field which was there in Supplier data transfer to > Shopping cart ( when they does SC against supplier) > then same field transfer to PO

Thanks

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

As I understood, you have created a costumer field (CUF) for the Vendor Master in SRM. This new field should be in table BUT000, right?

The Vendor data is independent of the Document data in SRM. That means that the Vendor data is the same in the PO or a SC (when the PO is created from the SC).

Now, if you want to display this Vendor CUF in the PO screen, you would have to create a Customer field for the PO document (structure CI_BBP_HDR_PO), and implement the BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to fill this new CUF with your Vendor CUF.

Hope it helps. Regards,

José Omar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion please?

Thanks and regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I would appriciate, please tell me which BADI will suits for this?

My requirement

Project code was there in Supplier data (vendor data) , when we does the SCart with respect to these vendors PO gets created as a follow-on documents , here they want to see this Project code field.

Data should transfer from Supllier to Purchase order

Kind regards

Harish

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

If you wish to do this through a BAdI, then the main step would be to identify the BAdI.

To do so, do the following steps:

1. Go to the TCode SE24 and enter CL_EXITHANDLER as object type.

2. In 'Display' mode, go to 'Methods' tab.

3. Double click the method 'Get Instance' to display it source code.

4. Set a breakpoint on 'CALL METHOD cl_exithandler=>get_class_name_by_interface'.

5. Then run your transaction.

6. The screen will stop at this method.

7. Check the value of parameter 'EXIT_NAME'. It will show you the BADI for that transaction.

Use the BADI and inside its implementation write the logic to fetch the Product code from Supplier data.

Now add this data to the PO.

Please state if you have some other specific issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saumya