cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM WF Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM gurus..

wanted some information on how the SRM WF works.

does it follow the hierarchy set the organisation plan? or any more settings required.?

How to configure the WF in SRM,if I want to use one step approval WF.

Thanks & Regards

Arshad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

The WF follows the hierarchy set in the Organization Plan. If you want to set a one step approval for a document, you will have to identify the corresponding WF for the document you want (find that in the link at the end of this tread) and follow the 3 steps below.

1. To activate a WF you would have to go to PFTC, choose Workflow Template, enter the WF ID and display. Then go to the Triggering Events Tab, and in the Other Events table, click Display <--> Change Add event, add an event and choose the parameters of the Binding. (i.e. for a Shopping Cart approval I would choose the BOR Object Type BUS2121 with the event SAVED --> this means that whenever a SC is saved this Workflow will be triggered)

2. To check or change the Workflow start conditions, use transaction SWB_COND.

3. Make sure the event linkage for the Workflow and Business Object is active in transaction SWETYPV before testing it.

For further help on Workflows for SRM go to link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/58/c14e3c59bfe747e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

José Omar

Answers (0)