cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a scenario having file on the sender side and ABAP Proxy on the receiver side.The mapping used is XSLT mapping.To determine the receiver,Receiver determination is being used.There are 2 XSLT mappings under the Interface mapping.

I want to ddebug the entire scenario to check the message flow.I tried doing the same in Interface mapping --> Test --> Debug,but it was not very helpful in determining the problem being faced by the interface.

Are there any better ways of debugging by which I can debug the entire interface ? If so please let me know the steps.can I do any debugging using Runtime Workbench / sxmb_moni ? please let me know the steps in that case.

Please let me know asap.

regards

Debansu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debansu,

If you go through the architecture of XI , you would find a composite collection of various engines like adapter engine , integration engine , etc... your message passes through all these engines to appear as an output at the end of the integration pipeline.

Now since these engines are different , they need independent debugging activities . There is no central place.

I hope i have shed some light on the problem.

Regards

joel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

the short answer is - no - there is no single place to debug everything in XI

just debug step by step:

receiver det with test config

mapping with mapping tests etc