cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert ISO UoM to SAP UoM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently, I got the error message '00001 E BBPWS Unit of measure DZ (Dozen) is not an ISO code. Item will not be transferred DZ' in tcode SLG1, when I select a product from external catalog. Actually, External Catalog is returning uom 'DZ' to shopping cart in SRM system, I have checked tcode CUNI and found that ISO Code for Dozen is 'DZN'. I do not wish to interfere the current ISO code by changing it to 'DZ', as IDoc/ALE is using 'DZN', is there any way to 'by-pass' the above error message?

Error in converting ISO UoM to SAP UoM causing the table 'enriched_item_data' EMPTY in BAdI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, and therefore, it could not do the relevant mapping in this BAdI.

Also, I found that table et_sc_partner is EMPTY, what would be the rootcause for this?

Many thanks for your input.

Cheers,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi patrick

Following these are Standard in SRM .

DZ- UOM

DZN- ISO Code

Please correct me if i were wrong. I have created one GOA long back without any problem with UOM DZ in SAP SRM .

you try to create a describe procurement with DZ and it must work.

Are you massaging all UOM via BADI catalog transfer ? i believe you must touch UOM if is not standard right.

correct me if i were wrong. double check what is the exactly UOM of supplier catalog.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Typically, Vendor's UoM returned to Shopping Catalog is 'DZ'. When BAdI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER is being triggered, there is a standard validation before hand, this includes ISO Code conversion.

The ISO Code validation happens in Inlcude Program LBBP_WS_APIF26, subroutine convert_unit_to_sap. I think if there is a necessary, and Vendor does not want to change the ISO Code to 'DZN', I will have to implement Implicit Enhancement in subroutine convert_unit_to_sap.

I also found that the reason why item doesn't return to shopping cart is that if any validation failed, it will deleted the particular item from the internal table.

Therefore, if Vendor's UoM is 'DZN', it will convert to 'DZ'; else if UoM returned from Vendor Catalog is 'DZ', then ISO conversion will be failed.

I think this is what I can do now.

Thanks and best regards,

Patrick