cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer custom fields to Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We had custom field called Project code in Sullpier data (vendor master) at SRM,purchase order gets created as a follow-on document and this (Project code) fields should be populated in Purchase order , how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Hareesha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your promt response.

Can i achieve my requirement with one BADI (BBP_CUF_BADI_2 ) or along with do i need to have some other BADI's to impliment ?

Z-field which was there in Supplier data transfer to > Shopping cart ( when they does SC against supplier) > then same field transfer to PO

Thanks

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

my opinion is, if the field is available in vendor master data as custom field, in your shopping cart structure you will need to append the structure to allow this information from the custom field (in your case project code) to be passed into the shopping cart via BAdI.

then similarly you would also need to enhance the structure of the PO so that it has this corresponding custom field, and implement the BAdI to ammend this information to PO.

in short, append the SC & PO structure to have this custom field, implement BAdI for SC and PO to transfer over the information so that information flows from end-to-end.

hope this helps.

Cheers,

Joaquin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I answered that in your previous post.

As I understood, you have created a costumer field (CUF) for the Vendor Master in SRM. This new field should be in table BUT000, right?

The Vendor data is independent of the Document data in SRM. That means that the Vendor data is the same in the PO or a SC (when the PO is created from the SC).

Now, if you want to display this Vendor CUF in the PO screen, you would have to create a Customer field for the PO document (structure CI_BBP_HDR_PO), and implement the BADI BBP_CUF_BADI_2 to fill this new CUF with your Vendor CUF.

Hope it helps, regards,

José Omar