cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconcilation between R/3 and APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There is difference of data between R/3 and APO. The receipt date of production orders are different in APO and R/3.

When i tried to reconcile using t.code - sapapo/ccr the dates are not getting reconciled even after activating "Send to R/3".

Kindly tell what should be done in that screen.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durai,

Could you check sap note 665113 is applicable for you.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durai,

1) Please check sap notes 423626, 394113 whether applicable to you.

2) Also check your setting in transaction /SAPAPO/CP3

Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Durai,

Which dates don't match? SCM dates should equal scheduled dates on production orders, not basic dates.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error code in CCR? Did you look at the dates for a particular order both in R/3 & APO? Did they match or not? If they match, then the error is of low significance otherwise give me the error code from CCR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EUSAP,

Error code is 161.

Hi DB,

The scheduled dates are not matching.

Regards

d~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error code 161 is of no significance whatsoever & as per my experience wont affect the system in anyway; You can just ignore this error code & carry on working on other more important error codes...We tried a lot to ignore or overlook this error automatically by implementing various notes & stuff but to no avail hence ignore that error & instead work on correcting other significant ones.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way, you can also check your scheduling type forward/ backward in strategy profile of planning runs in APO & match them

with what you have in R/3 (Define scheduling parameters for production orders) & I think both types should match otherwise you might end-up with varying dates in both the systems.