cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Role Attrributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my project I need to compile all the attributes that a u2018Roleu2019 has in SRM User Management, e.g. Role Name, Business Process, Profile etc.

Please help.

Warm Regards

Manish Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish..

Regenerating Role Profiles

Use

You have to regenerate the authorizations for each role that you intend to use. This ensures that the profiles belonging to these roles are assigned all the required authorizations. In Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management, choose SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Roles ® Define Roles.

Procedure

1. Enter the name of the role you want to generate the profile for.

2. Choose Change.

3. Choose Authorizations.

4. Choose Display Authorization data.

5. Choose Generate.

6. Repeat steps 1 to 5 for each role required.

You can also generate multiple profiles in Role Maintenance, PFCG:

If you copy one of the roles delivered by SAP, you need to maintain attribute access rights by role. In Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management, choose SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Roles ® Maintain Attribute Access Rights by Role.

For more information, see SAP Note 644124.

1. Choose Utilities ® Mass generation.

2. Select All Roles.

3. Enter SAP_EC_BBP*.

4. Choose .execute

Arshad

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I am not very sure which roles you are refering to, but for BP roles you can get the details from table TB003.

Please state if you have some specific query.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In short if I want to create a new role in SRM user Management what all fields I have to provide.

For example to create a role in SAP R3, I need to create a role in PFCG and in that I'll give attributes like Role name, long text, profile name, authorizations etc.

Similarly to create a role in UME I need to give rid, rdesc, action and group (example rid=Administrator

rdesc=Administrator role

action=UME.Manage_All;JMX.JmxManageAll

group=Administrators)

In the same line if I want to create a new Role in SRM user management then what all fields I have to provide?

-Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am developing an application for role management of BI and SRM. In that first Iu2019ll create role in my u201CToolu201D and then will generate or copy that in BI system or in SRM system. So I m looking for structure of BIu2019s Role and SRMu2019s Role.

Regards,

Manish Kumar

PS: please also see at-