cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching Application Area with HTML configuration in CIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am facing a problem when in configure Custoemr Interaction Center i want to configure my application Area with the HTML configuration .

Please any give how shud i start to do configure it .

Regards,

Siddique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer Service->Customer Interaction Center (CIC)->Component Configuration->Application Area->Maintain HTML Configuration for Application Area.

1. Determine which html page you would like to be able to display in the Application Area. The html page can be either internet, intranet or a custom developed page.

2. Create an Html Configuration for each page you want to be able to display.

In the Html Configuration specify details such as a description and the path to the html page. Note that you can also specify an SAP Web Repository object.

Further details to be specified include the browser buttons that should be available.

In case your html page is custom developed and will call Action Box transactions, you must also specify the Action Box configuration that contains those transactions.

Specify external and internal parameter settings.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanx for reply but i am facing problem tocreate URL fro Ex. i am using the default ISUCUSTOMER and i am assign it to my CIC profile but when i check it then it show me nothing.

Shud I create the URL by myself like shud I give my server name and class in it .

i am bit confuse in it

Regards,

Sid