Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

MM-PUR default scales for condition types for service (ME31K

Hi,

We have faced the following problem:

The business case was, to have default scales for certain condition types for a service for a purchasing contract.

We didn't find it in SAP, so we wrote an OSS. SAP answered that it's not possible now, nor in the future.

So we decided to look around in SAP, and found out that it was half possible.

I've abused the exit USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_INIT of program RV61AFZB.

In this exit I provide the internal table staffel for program SAPMV13A with the correct information (via ASSIGN ('(SAPMV13A)STAFFEL[]') to <staffel>.)

In this way, if a user adds a service, this exit will get reached and the scales are filled. If the user then clicks on conditions and then double clicks the condition type with the scales, all the default scales are shown to the user. If you then click on save, the next screen is the service screen, if you then click on save again, all the date is stored in the database. (bit of a work around, but this works)

However, I can't figure out how to save the scales data, when you only add a service and then push the save button without viewing the conditions. Quite logically actually because I'm skipping two whole screens with pbo and pai modules, in these modules internal converting takes place.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and how did you solve it then ?

Alternatively what is the SAP standard way to add pricing condition scales on condition types of a service of a purchasing contract? As you know there is no BAPI yet to change/create a purchasing contract.

I was thinking, to add the scales by updating the tables directly via ABAP, I know that's not a clean way to do it, although it isn't too risky.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question