cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 JNLP file are not signed by same certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am getting the below error every time that I try to launch the Repository/Directory new prototype system

for PI 7.1

An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Enterprise Services Repository

Vendor: SAP AG

Category: Launch File Error

JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed by same certificate

This is not the case with any other systems in the landscape where version of our DEV , QA and PRD PI system

are Netweaver 2004s ( i.e PI 7.0 )

Because of this error , I have to every time delete the web start cache directory in my local system and wait until all the 30 to 40 MB odd of files to be downloaded every time I connect to each of the PI tool.

I have searched many threads on SDN and also found note 914264 NW04s PI 7.0 and 831772 XI 3.0

But i didnt find any note specific to PI 7.1 version except 1295094 - Initialization of PI 7.1 XITOOLS

Please help me with this problem.Is there any note / support pack which can solve the same issue in PI 7.1

Regards,

RR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh ,

A little help :

Source Note 929144 - XI/PI:Jar Files signed by different certified keys

"For 7.10 you must check the archive sapj2eeclient.sda packaged for:

J2EE ENGINE CORE TOOLS 7.10 CORETOOLS06P OSINDEP SP6 Patch2

At http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Download ->Support Packages and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Netweaver > SAP Netweaver > SAP NETWEAVER 04 -> Entry by Component -> Application Server Java -> SAP J2EE ENGINE 6.40 -> #OS independent."

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joel,

Thanks for help . Greate note.

Could you please confirm whethere this sapj2eeclient.sda file downloaded from OSS

need to uploaded from SDM by basis team right ?

Does uploading this file from SDM would have any adverse effects on the functioning of the PI 7.1 system ?

Kindly confirm.

Regards,

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jolie,

Also error JAR resources in " JNLP file are not signed by same certificate " which i am getting in my PI 7.1

system is fifferent from note 929144 where error mentioned is " JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed with the identical Certificate"

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh said ....

Could you please confirm whethere this sapj2eeclient.sda file downloaded from OSS

need to uploaded from SDM by basis team right ?

Ya you are correct basis team would need to do the upload.

Does uploading this file from SDM would have any adverse effects on the functioning of the PI 7.1 system ?

Certainly not.....

Regards

joel

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Somewhere deep down i knew that you would be asking this very same question. .... Dont go by the english , its just a play of words...

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem in PI7.1 SPS7. Should I down load the latest CORETOOLS for SPS7 which would be CORETOOLS07P_1?

I appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Rick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

charles_koekemoer2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case on PI 731, we have done the following:

-  cd /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/javaws/

- mv repository repository.old

- restart the system

- Lauch the ESR and this will create the new diretory and the applets will be downloaded automatically to that directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Removing the directory was the solution indead!

Kind Regards,

Anton Rutten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also getting the same error after I applies some patches for XIESR, XIAF and XITOOL for SAP PO 7.4 SP05.

I tried removing the directory and restarted system. But still I am getting the same error.

Please suggest.

Thanks ,

Roohi