cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roles for PIAFUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

can any one give me the roles for PIAFUSER. i have issue with PIAFUSER , i have assinged all XI roles and all SLD roles and also assinged SAP_all ,SAP_NEW and S_A.SYSTEM but still i am authorizations issue .

Thanks in advance..

With Regards,

Shakthi Raj N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can perform a cache refresh to ensure that the changes made are in sync.....also ensure that the user is not locked..

Regards,

Abhishek.

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi,

Since you have given SAP ALL it very much shows there is no authorization problem . The issue could be something else but certainly not an authorization error. Request you to provide more details on the scenario and exactly what error you get . As of now the best guess that i can make is that you are trying to login somewhere where that user cannot login , in this case how much so ever authorization you give , its not going to help.

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

its is an service user ....... issue is only Insufficient authorizations..... in PI we have to assing specific roles other wise it will not work... Eg: com.sap.aii.* this service will work only sepcific autorization it will not work sap_all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abhishek,

Cache is refreshed , but no problem with cache..

With Regards,

Shakthi Raj N.