cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over delivery Tolerance for specific customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, in shipping tab in XD02, i have entered 20% in "OverDelivert Tolerance" field. but still, the system is alowing to make the delivery quantity more than 20% than in Sales order quantity.

the requirement is, if ordered quanitity is let say 100 Ea, then customer's delivery order must not accept more than 120 EA (meaning 20% over tolerance). hows that possible.

experts..please comment.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you have maintained in XD02 the "Overtolerance Delivery of 20 % " , it will be automatically coming in the Line Item of the Sales Order at Shipping Tab.

Also at 0VLP , maintain the customizing at Delivery Item Category level also.

Maintain the Same in Delivery User Exit by the Help of ABAPer.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur, Thanks for your valuable input. i have tried it...the settings you have told are working perfect without implementing any user exit via abap. can u please tell me why u suggested abt the user exit...as its working perfect without it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If something can't be maintained through standard customizing , then we take the help of User-exit which totally block the

particular Logic.

Anyway , your problem is resolved.

best regards,

Ankur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

For this you will have to write a code in delivery USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in prog SAPMV50A. Check if the LIPS-LFIMG >= 120% VBAP-KWMENG. If yes, then donot allow save. Hope this helps.

Or you can use KNVV-UEBTO to check the over delivery tolorence & then compare LIPS-LFIMG with VBAP-KWMENG. To get KNVV, pass the value of delivery into VBPA-VBELN to get the value of PARVW=AG. Then pass the value of VBPA-PARVW into KNVV-KUNNR to get KNVV-UEBTO.

Likewise to get the relevant sales order for the delivery, pass delivery num into VBFA-VBELN. Sales order is stored in VBFA-VBELV.

Regards,

Sivanand