cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posing run problem in PRFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts,

While doing Posting run i am getting the follwing error ,what colud be the reason guide me please..

I did the posting run after status "settled"

No vendor found for this selection

No entry in table T030 for argument 1000 HRT 190

No entry in table T030B for argument HRT

Trip could not be included in posting run

With Regards,

San Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San

Go to

SPRO> Financial Accounting>Travel Management> Travel Expenses> Transfer to Accounting> Conversion of Symbolic Accounts to Expenses Accounts> HRT

and define the GL accounts for Symbolic accounts.

Thanks

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Rao,

Go to PRT3, double click on HRT and see what symbolic account or GL/Vendor code you got in there...

If none, we got to maintain the same. First maintain the symbolic account (this sym ac should have been assigned to a wage type in V_T706K) after that, maintain the same sym ac with a GL/Vendor.

To create GL, FS01 and to create a VENDOR FK01.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PRT3 transaction G/L Accounts already exist, still i am getting the problem,

Guide me..? give me some overview on symbolic account -accounts

With regards,

San Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

Symbolic accounts links your expenses types to GL accounts. so that you can post your Expense amount to a particular GL account.

Expense types are linked to Wage types, wage types are linked to Symbolic accounts, Syymbolic accounts are linked to GL accounts.

Check in table V_T706K if you have maintained symbolic account to each wage type. Befor this make sure that you have assigned wage type to expense type.

Go to Travel Management->Travel Expenses-> Transfer to Accounting-> Conversion of Symbolic Account to Expense Account

here assign your symbolic account to GL account

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain Vendor for the employee for which you are trying to post expense in PRAA.

for the second and third error check if you have maintained symbolic account and GL account for the expense types which you are trying to post.

Let me know if u still face erros.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa